CUET CRASH COURSE
Guidance Academy - The Common University Entrance Test (CUET)
The National Testing Agency administers the Common University Entrance Test (CUET (UG)), a common entrance examination, for admission to all undergraduate programs at all Central Universities in India, which are overseen by the Ministry of Education (MoE). The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) will give candidates nationwide, especially those from rural and other remote places, a common platform, and equitable possibilities, as well as aid in improving relationships with the Universities. This exam provides an equal platform for all candidates and is an excellent opportunity to help students pursue higher education in some of the best universities in the country.
The Guidance Academy JEE Mains & NEET Coaching Institute provides coaching programs for a variety of courses from the science stream as well as subjects from the humanities.
For the following Domain subjects, there are classroom programs available:
• BIOLOGY CLASSES • CHEMISTRY CLASSES • COMPUTER SCIENCE CLASSES • PHYSICS CLASSES • MATHEMATICS CLASSES • GEOGRAPHY CLASSES • HISTORY CLASSES • POLITICAL SCIENCE CLASSES • PSYCHOLOGY CLASSES • SOCIOLOGY CLASSES
The CUET is a computer-based test that will be administered online in two shifts, Slot 1 and Slot 2.
More About CUET
Exam Duration For CUET
• SLOT1: 3HOURS 15 MINUTES (Morning)
• SLOT2: 3 HOURS 45 MINUTES (Afternoon)
NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
● The language portion of Sections I(a) and I(b) consists of 50 questions, 40 of which must be marked.
● 40 out of the 50 questions in Section II are domain-specific.
● It is a general test under Section III
● 60 questions are to be marked out of 75 questions.
Programs for CUET/DUET Coaching
Along with CBSE class XIIth Board Exam preparation, we also provide CUET/DUET preparation.
Students have the choice of offline classroom coaching programs or online coaching programs.
• The 1-year hybrid Classroom Coaching program Every little aspect of Class XIIth CBSE and CUET preparation is covered in the 1-year hybrid Classroom Coaching program. In total, the coaching program lasts 450 hours. It comprises the CBSE test series, the Cuet test series, Classroom Coaching, and Study Notes. This curriculum has been specifically created to go over every topic in detail and to prepare students from the beginning level to the advanced level.
• Crash Course program The 45-day Crash Course program prepares students for the CUET exam. This tool is made for the quick preparation of language-based and domain-specific exams as well as the review of fundamental ideas..